Thursday, July 24, 2014

Took Ezra out to the farm today

I took Ezra out to the farm today and he actually had a pretty good time.  We were there long enough to feed and water the llamas and chickens - probably about 20 minutes.  I got some pretty cute pics :)

Photo of MooMan photobombed by Ezra

Picking up rocks

Stevie seeing if Ezra had anything good in his hand

Pointing.  At something I presume.

Ezra and Stevie

Ezra and MooMan

Ready to leave
On Tuesday, I went out to the farm and finished clearing the area next to the trailers.  I think I got all of the sweet gums cleared.  Here's a couple of pics from that.  I'm more proud of it than I probably should be. That is a really huge pile of brush - I know you can't tell in the pic but I assure you that it is!  Next week (or perhaps tomorrow), I will start the clearing of the 10 foot wide fence area so we can fence in another acre for the goats to clear.  Maybe I should take MooMan off of craigslist.  Or maybe I should reevaluate the situation tomorrow...



I got some other good pics when I was out at the farm earlier this week.

The little chicks came out of the gate to peck around

Look at all of these animals!

Sweet Dolly Llama

Here's a good one of ole Norman in his giant garden

No comments:

Post a Comment